What do imagine in a home?
When looking at prospective propertytry to imagine yourself living in it for at least five years. The ideal home is one that can grow and change with your needs.
Here are some questions to consider:
- How much space do you need?
- Do you need a home office?
- Is there suitable parking?
- If you have a pet, do you need a small yard?
- What features do you want?
- What do you consider your ideal location?
- Is your ideal location convenient for transit, recreation, or entertainment?
New or used?
A new home is one that was recently built and has never been lived in. Advantages include:
- Up-to-date materials
- Energy-efficient features
- Lower maintenance costs because everything is new
- 10 year home warranty
A €œresale€ or used home can offer additional value in terms of possibly a larger lot or a more established neighbourhood but usually has higher maintenance costs or may even need refurbishing.